It’s another new month which means more free journal prompts for you to deepen your journaling practice. Our theme this month is Hygge and journaling is an amazing practice for those who want to live a more Hygge way of life. It helps us be mindful, check-in with ourselves, and have that little bit of ‘me time.’ These 30 free November journal prompts will help you focus on creating more cosiness and contentment during the autumn and winter months. As always, there’s a downloadable version at the bottom of this page if you’d like to save them to your phone or computer.
Did you know, we release free journal prompts every month on our platform and app? Download our free app on iOS or Android.
30 November Journal Prompts
- How did October go for me? Give last month a score between 1-10 (with 1 being the worst and 10 being the best)
- What was the best thing that happened to me last month?
- What would I love to achieve by the end of November? What’s my one big goal?
- How do I feel about autumn? What are the best and worst bits about this time of year?
- What does the word Hygge make me think of?
- How can I bring more cosiness and contentment into my life this month?
- How can I move my body more during the colder months? Is this something I struggle with?
- What are 5 things (or people) I’m extremely grateful for right now?
- What do I need more of during the colder months? How can I bring more of this into my life?
- How can I show people that I care? What are two ways I can show my love for others right now?
- What would my perfect cosy night in look like? Describe it in detail.
- How can I bring more nature into my life?
- How can I pamper myself a little bit more this month?
- If November was a book or movie, what would it be called?
- What has been my biggest achievement so far this year? Why am I so proud of it?
- What is my favourite comfort food?
- How can I create a cosy space in my home? What would it look like?
- What is my biggest worry right now? What can I do to help alleviate that worry?
- What new creative hobbies would I like to try? How can I do more creative things in my life?
- Who would I love to spend a cosy night in with? Why?
- How do I feel November is going for me so far? What are 3 things I’m happy to have achieved this month?
- What new habit could I bring into my life to help with the changing seasons?
- What things in my life do I overcomplicate? How can I simplify them?
- Where is my favourite place to be when the weather gets colder?
- What 3 things could I do to prepare myself for a new month?
- One thing that I can’t wait to experience next month is ___
- What is the most important lesson I’ve learnt this month?
- If I could sum up November in 3 words it would be ___
- Write about one moment you really savoured this month.
- I’m ending this month with gratitude for ___
We really hope you enjoy your free November journal prompts!