The story so far
Welcome to The Anti-Burnout Club (lovingly known as The ABC), founded by award-winning stress and wellbeing expert, Bex Spiller.
Since losing her parents at a young age due to poor mental health and stress-related heart disease, Bex has been on a mission to make better wellbeing more accessible.
In January 2021, she launched The ABC as a subscription wellbeing platform before applying for social enterprise status to ensure that it was always driven by people over profit.
In October 2023, Bex turned the online platform into a subscription-free app to enable even more people to access the gorgeous ABC community.
Since launch we have:
- Welcomed over 5,000 people to our community, including both individuals to employees of organisations and charities.
- Created over 1,000 classes, workshops, recipes and resources (many of which are now free)!
- Provided dozens of free workshops to organisations like Macmillan and the NHS.
- Won two Health & Wellbeing Magazine Awards (up against huge names like Joe Wicks, Fearne Cotton and Davina McCall).
- Released two journals through David & Charles; The best-selling Anti-Burnout Journal and the brand-new Overcoming Overwhelm Journal.