What better way to start the New Year than with a retreat, nestled in the heart of the Forest of Dean? It’s about time we all had a break!
The Anti-Burnout New Year Retreat will be the perfect opportunity to kick back and relax, hang out with like-minded people, take part in activities from some of your favourite teachers, attend classes and talks, and tuck into some delicious food. Places are very limited as we wanted to pick an intimate venue, ideal for reconnecting with ourselves for the weekend – without any hustle and bustle. All classes, activities and talks are optional, but the goodie bag is a must-have 😉
Continue reading to find out what to expect, payment plan options and our cancellation policy. Once you’re happy, add your room choice to your basket and pay your £50 deposit to secure your room! We’ll then be in touch to discuss how you’d like to pay for the rest.
I honestly cannot wait to meet you all!
What to expect
- Two nights surrounded by nature in Mill End Boutique Accommodation in the Forest of Dean, from 7th-9th January 2022. We will arrange transportation from the train/coach station in Gloucester if you wish to get the train or coach.
- All-inclusive food included which caters for all dietary requirements, from vegetarian and vegan to gluten-free and low FODMAP diets. Think tantalising tagines, homemade ice cream, local bread, honey and jams, hearty soups and much more. You can see a sample menu in the images.
- A fantastic itinerary of group classes, such as yoga and breath work, activities such as exploring the wilderness and perhaps even some wild swimming if anyone is feeling brave enough. There’s also a sauna and hot tub for those who would prefer just to relax.
- Time set aside for open chats and to socialise, with one of the ABC experts facilitating some deeper, thoughtful discussions if you want to take part.
- A full itinerary of classes will be sent closer to the time – these will all be optional.
- A beautiful goodie bag of treats for you to take home and continue your wellness journey at home, worth £100.
- Be one of the first to get your hands on something incredibly exciting we’re launching in January 2022! More details on that little extra to be released soon.
You have a couple of different payment options depending on whether you’d like to pay upfront or in installments. If you pay upfront before 1st August then the room prices are as follows:
- £360 for a bunk room
- £430 for a shared room
- £500 for your own room
If you wish to pay in installments then the payment plans are as follows:
- £65 a month from August-December (five payments) for a bunk room + your £50 deposit = £375
- £80 a month from August-December (five payments) for a shared room + your £50 deposit = £450
- £95 a month from August-December (five payments) for your own room + your £50 deposit = £525
We have included a small charge to cover the payment processing fees and admin costs for installments.
After you have secured your spot by paying the deposit, we will be in touch to discuss which option you’d like to go for.
If you change your mind before 1st August 2021 then your £50 deposit is 100% refundable. We will not start taking payments for installments until on/around 1st August 2021. If you change your mind after this date then the deposit becomes non-refundable.
Naturally, no one books with the intention of cancelling or postponing their retreat, but unexpected things do happen, so please purchase travel cancellation insurance once you have made your reservation. To join the retreat you must have travel insurance. Please be sure that your insurance policy covers you for trip cancellation. This should also cover you for any issues with transport, adverse weather conditions, illness, etc. that may make you unable to attend the retreat.
If you cancel your retreat place after 1st August then the refund policy is as follows:
- If you cancel more than 90 days before the retreat start date you will receive a full refund minus the £50 non-refundable deposit. 9th October 2021 is the cut-off date to receive a full refund.
- If you cancel 60 – 89 days before the retreat start date, you will receive 50% of the money already paid back, plus the £50 non-refundable deposit. 8th November 2021 is the cut-off date to receive a 50% refund.
- Cancellations less than 60 days before the retreat start date are non-refundable and will result in a forfeit of any and all sums paid.
If for any reason we have to cancel the trip ourselves, or Covid restrictions make it impossible to go ahead, we will arrange to reschedule at a more suitable time within a year. Alternatively, you may request a refund of payments made, which will be accommodated for insofar as is possible, taking into consideration any non-retrievable costs to which we committed in anticipation of your retreat.
Due to our need to commit to accommodation and other arrangements in advance, exceptions to our policy cannot be made for any reason. All cancellations must be provided in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org