DOORS NOW CLOSED! You can still sign up to become a monthly or yearly member here.
The Anti-Burnout Club is proud to announce that our next challenge is Summer of Self-Confidence!
This course will run from 14th June – 25th July and feature expert lessons from our regular teachers and special guests.
This summer we’re challenging the mindset of “I need to lose weight or look a certain way as the world opens up again” with our Summer of Self-Confidence. We want those that take part in our six-week programme to feel free of the weight loss and beauty industries by empowering them to feel worthy just the way they are.
We will have a whole range of lessons from guest teachers in the self-love, self-confidence, empowerment and body positivity space, alongside lessons from our regular teachers. We’ll be asking the experts to share their advice on how we can fall in love with ourselves this summer and rid ourselves of the mindset that we need to look a certain way or see a certain number on the scales to feel good.
Over these six weeks, you can expect:
- 30 lessons on improving self-confidence from our regular teachers and expert guests including therapists, body positivity activists and confidence coaches.
- 2 x Live Yoga a week to help bring our minds and bodies closer together
- Weekly live classes in meditation, breath work, Pilates, and more for an all-rounded approach to well-being
- Live discussions and Q&As with our special guests and regular teachers
- Recipes and tips to help you fuel your beautiful body from our nutritionists – helping you ditch the diet culture once and for all
- A supportive and empowering community that “feels like home”